Tag Archives: refer

where or to whom should i go or refer to to get a free visa ?

Question by peach: where or to whom should i go or refer to to get a free visa ?
i really want to work abroad.if there’s anybody who can help get a free visa me or an agency who sponsor me for free, feel free to answer my query. this is all for my own family.i really want to help my husband provide our daily needs. im a stay-at-home mom but im a college grad and would qualify for a decent job. my husband and i dont have own own house and is at present staying with my in laws. i really, really, really want to have own house but my husband is not earning much from his work. so i decided,if i had the chance, i would like to work abroad.im choosing between australia, new zealand, united kingdom or the netherlands.

Best answer:

Answer by ardanienalmondite
Would’ve been helpful to you to have said where you’re from, as which country passport you hold can affect your entry. However, I can tell you about New Zealand Immigration policy:

If you wish only to work in New Zealand for a short time, or do not meet the requirements for the long-term “work to residence” visa, you’ll want to apply for a temporary work visa:


If you wish to work towards gaining permanent residence while working in New Zealand (this visa allows you to work for two years and then apply for permanent residence), you can apply for the “work to residence” visa here, though this visa type is more difficult to obtain:


If you are a passport holder of any of the following countries, you can visit New Zealand visa-free for three months, but cannot work unless you apply for a temporary work visa or “work to residence” visa:

Andorra Argentina Austria
Bahrain Belgium Brazil
Brunei Bulgaria Canada
Chile Cyprus Czech Republic
Denmark Estonia* Finland
France Germany Greece*****
Hong Kong** Hungary Iceland
Ireland Israel Italy
Japan Korea (South) Kuwait
Latvia* Liechtenstein Lithuania*
Luxembourg Malaysia Malta
Mexico Monaco Netherlands
Norway Oman Poland
Portugal*** Qatar Romania
San Marino Saudi Arabia Singapore
Slovak Republic Slovenia South Africa
Spain Sweden Switzerland
United Arab Emirates United States of America**** Uruguay
Vatican City

* Visa waiver does not apply to people travelling on alien’s (non-citizen’s) passports issued by these countries.
** Residents of Hong Kong travelling on Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or British National (Overseas) passports.
*** Portuguese passport holders must also have the right to live permanently in Portugal.
**** Including nationals of the USA.
***** Greek passport holders whose passports were issued on and after 1 January 2006. (Greek passports issued before 1 January 2006 are not acceptable for travel after 1 January 2007.)


Overall, New Zealand is fairly relaxed on immigration compared to many other countries, and if you’re from an English speaking country like the USA or have solid English speaking skills they’ll be more kindly disposed towards you too, as they like workers that can actually communicate in English, you see. ;)

What do you think? Answer below!

Question by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Which European country should I move to?
I currently live in the US, but I am thinking about moving to Europe. Is it difficult to get a job? Which country would be best from an English speaker? Is it hard to become a citizen? ANYTHING, just be detailed. Thanks. (:

P.S. I am a nurse. Do they get paid well in your selected country?

Best answer:

Answer by Dandy!
Try Switzerland. Lots of bikes, chocolate and Im sure thats the one Kieth Richards goes to get blood transfusions each year.

Add your own answer in the comments!